[DeTomaso] Front mounted AC

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Apr 21 13:40:49 EDT 2013

Mike, I know I'm stepping into a known minefield, but " all advice is
welcome "...

Unless you need the rear cavity for 180 headers, keep the condenser at the
rear. For two reasons:
1. It works, nice 5-7 degrees Celcius air even in hotter-than-normal France
at LMC
2. Moving it to the front means that it'll share airstream with the
radiator, making both condenser and radiator hotter, your engine will hate
you for it...

I'll be in Phoenix, those that want to discuss this, just start a line...
:-)

Mikael