[DeTomaso] stock half shafts and u-joints

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 02:29:06 EDT 2013

IIRC the problem used to be that you couldn't replace the U-joints because what was available was not quite the right size.  People would put a little metal shim in to fill in the extra space but it would fail.
Again, IIRC, I think I have seen some posts that the proper sized joints are available now.  I put Spicer shafts and joints on my car before they were available so I haven't paid much attention.