[DeTomaso] Efi

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Apr 21 00:02:42 EDT 2013

Freddy,

Generically a red light is bad.  Am not familiar with that particular
model.  I have had problems with drivers on the laptop if you are
connecting with a USB to serial converter.  If you have used this set up
before you might check the connection at the cable ends and also
continuity of each individual line inside the cable.  The ECU seems to
know something is there but not how to deal with it.

jerry knotts