[DeTomaso] Getting ready to roll

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Apr 20 12:29:00 EDT 2013

Just as last Year, Clarke an Wilma Hamm will trailer their Pamtera to Phoenix, and I will be driving Pandora--she's all washed, waxed and vacuumed, although since I'll be driving through all sorts of weather conditions to get there, I'm not sure if I should have spent all that time cleaning before the journey!

This year, however, the Hamms and I will be joined on the trip by Brian Devine, who will be driving his grey Pantera.  I told my wife, Vicki, that probably means I won't get a ticket this year since Brian is more responsible than I am!

We leave Sunday; see you all soon.

Sincerely,

Chris