[DeTomaso] Wilwood Brakes WTF????

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Apr 19 10:31:28 EDT 2013

A point I mentioned I think got passed over. Residual pressure valves are
used in systems with low brake master cyl. The Master Cyl in a Pantera is
prety low. The fluid backs out some just due to general motion. With a
Master bolted up higher in a taller vehicle gravity keeps the fluid from
retracting.

I know from the MG without the residual presure valve if I hit the brakes,
wait a few seconds and hit the brakes again I was good. If I hit the
brakes, traveled for a while then hit them again it was a lot more pedal
travel.

On a different note, it seems everone always knows when a vendor does
someone poorly. It seems like these boards are a sounding board of
fustration when a transaction or product does not go well.

I want to poitn out I had a Technical Suport call to CNC (brake) and they
were MORE THEN helpfull and MORE then Generous. I just think we should
sound off some times when someone does well and CNC went beyond what was
necessary and I want to sound off with some Kudos.

Gary