[DeTomaso] AZ bound...

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Apr 17 10:08:06 EDT 2013

Ok Guys the Fun Rally is now a 100% go! (dam jobs)

I want to meet you ALL at the Fun Rally. Names and faces, and faces and
names all fall out of my brain in seconds! You can find my photo and a few
of Sheila's too, on my Face Book page. Please track us down and say hi!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000876287818
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000876287818&ref=tn_tnmn>
&ref=tn_tnmn

There is no truth to the story going around saying the only reason I have
Sheila's photo in my wallet is to make sure I take her home after a gig!!
Not me :-)

We will be at the track on Thursday and maybe Friday. It would be great if
someone could give Sheila a ride on the track. She has never been on one.
Well I would like some rides too! I hope there will be a helmet to barrow,
she has a small persons head and I have the big fat heat, go figger.

Thanks All,

Larry (Cleveland) Homolak

Cell 216-701-7725