[DeTomaso] Wilwood Brakes WTF????

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Tue Apr 16 21:03:11 EDT 2013

I agree with the Shelby guy completely. Brake cooling at Laguna is paramount! His point about thin pad material is also pertinent. We change pads there in the B16 when they get worn half way. Now weather it's worth trying to install cooling ducts on a mostly street driven (and rarely tracked at Laguna)  Pantera is something you'll have to decide for yourself...

Gray