[DeTomaso] 2 Pantera GT5-S's for sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:03:16 EDT 2013

For another couple of years at least, then it hits the magic 25 years old! Sure looks a nice car and color combination, the white on white DC car doesn't do much for me personally. I never understand why someone would remove the Campi's and replace them with aftermarket 15 inch wheels WTF?

PIM have a GT5S for sale too, equally missing it's Campi wheels and they want $125K.

I hate to think what an Si would be fetching now.

Julian