[DeTomaso] Wilwood Brakes WTF????

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Tue Apr 16 19:25:47 EDT 2013

Yes, that was why I said most and comparable.

In other words, 4 piston and 6 piston calipers from the same series calipers, use the same brake pad (the exact same brake pad).

Not trying to be argumentative, just want people to understand that the main difference between 6 piston calipers and 4 piston
calipers is NOT the brake bad size, but rather, the clamping force that is applied and how it is spread out.