[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5-S For Sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 15:15:45 EDT 2013

In a message dated 4/15/13 12 03 47, rfmccall at comcast.net writes:

> Here is another Pantera that is for sale in my area.
> I recently went through the engine and transaxle in this car.
>
> http://www.ronsusser.com/inventory.htm?id=3169
>

>>>Looks very nice, and the price is reasonable too (although not having
the original wheels hurts the value by $10K or so--are the original wheels
available?)

It's not every day that an opportunity to own a genuine GT5-S comes along.
 I know there are some lurkers on this forum who are quietly searching--I
think this one deserves to be jumped on!

BTW, Wilkinson told me that he and Santiago are about to put the factory
wheels back into production; I think he says they are going to produce 200 of
them or something like that!   So, I wouldn't be put off by the hinkey Hall
wheels--consider them temporary!