[DeTomaso] Wilwood Brakes WTF????

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Sun Apr 14 22:16:20 EDT 2013

Marks reply makes the most sense. You probably just wore the pads down far enough that the pistons were out far enough that they cocked in the bore. As far as the uneven wear that's just the 4 piston calipers but I don't think related to the stuck pistons. At any other track your set up (assuming pads that have plenty of material left) is probably more than up to the task, but Laguna is just exceptionally hard on brakes!

Gray