[DeTomaso] Resurrection

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 13:19:39 EDT 2013

In a message dated 4/14/13 7 41 14, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> I had never seen anybody use the connectors in the way that I have, it
> came
> to me after playing with my nitro RC cars, all of the electronics are
> swappable with quick connects and I thought why not?
>

>>>I believe that MSD currently sells their products with these kind of
quick-disconnect fittings, making them no longer plug-and-play with the old
boxes.   Or rather, you need to upgrade the car with matching fittings to
install a new box, or cut the fittings off the new box and kluge the wiring.

I think including connectors instead of making you hard-wire the box is an
inspired idea.   I will definitely do that...one of these days...