[DeTomaso] Water pumps

Jack Donahue demongusta at me.com
Sat Apr 13 01:29:35 EDT 2013

Any pro - cons re: electric pumps? Hard to fit, hard to wire? Seems there would be more chatter on THE LIST if they were popular. Started thinking about it after reading the controversy regarding the  "bleeding" process. Seems you could do an "insta-bleed" by flipping a switch without the car running. Or "insta-purge" of the system. Food for thought.