[DeTomaso] The long-lost John Parsons....

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 00:45:55 EDT 2013

Heres a pic of his car.

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/old_tpr_website/parsons/parsons.htm

Back in '99 when i first got my car and there weren't near as many wheel choices available, I emailed him to find out what kind of wheels he had.

Long story short, I ordered a matching set of Compomotive wheels for my car.  I may have put 500 miles on them before I started tearing my car apart to restore it.

They're still sitting over in the corner waiting for my car to be done.  Can't wait to roll on them again!

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX