[DeTomaso] Screaming deal on Phoenix rental cars

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:00:57 EDT 2013

Subject: Re:  Screaming deal on Phoenix rental cars
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:55:15 -0700
To: tecnosound at hotmail.com

Great! But why don't you tell the whole forum?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Mike, Thanks for the tip for the Fox car rental deal. I was able to reserve at the $12.95 rate and return on Sunday by punching in various return times. (2:30pm return= $25 rate, 2:00pm return= $12.95 rate)  Looking forward to attending you and Lori's big day. Very Best Regards, Jim Coyne