[DeTomaso] Photos of Drop in

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 09:59:19 EDT 2013

Michael,

Thanks for the pictures.   You know I'm getting tired of the prolonged cool/cold/wet spring we are having when I enjoyed looking at the sunshine and warm temps (guys in shorts) as much as the cars.  Still haven't got decent weather for me to get my car ready for the MAP drive to Phoenix.  I don't have a lot to do, but I'd like to drive it around a bit to get my confidence up before I leave for my 4,000 mile trip next Sunday.

Tom
5186