[DeTomaso] Need Help:)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 19:54:25 EDT 2013

In a message dated 4/8/13 16 04 29, jb841 at cox.net writes:

> The power for the headlight door motor should be connected to fuse #10,
> via a RED / BLACK wire that should go
> directly to the door motor relay.  Check for power on the RED / BLACK wire
> at the relay.
>

>>>Remember that his car is a late '74.   In TSB #14, it shows an alternate
wiring scheme, where the red/black wire is removed from the relay and taped
off, and a new wire (I presume?) is spliced into the junction block, run
through a circuit breaker, and then (I presume, since it doesn't show it)
connected to the headlight relay in place of the red/black wire.   Is it
possible that the late cars might be wired that way from the factory?