[DeTomaso] Need Help:)

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 18:34:56 EDT 2013

I think the fuse is between the ignition switch and the DTDP (double pole double throw) relay and connects to the headlight motor limit switches.  My notes say F10 for the fuse, but the open and close circuits both receive power through the same fuse.  The DTDP relay could be the problem.  The yellow wire to the limit switches should be hot to close and the green wire should be ground.

The circuit was not intuitive to me, and Bill explained it to me and I documented it here:  http://www.panteraplace.com/page338.html  circuit diagrams are linked if you click on "document".

Ken