[DeTomaso] Stock transmission speedo output

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:18:16 EDT 2013

The speedos are identified as 1610 or 1210 revs/mile, as far as I'm aware the angle drives (VDO at least) are only marked 1:1 or 1.1:1.

I went through this as an investigative process as my GT5 was way off in speedo reading. I found it had the speedo face changed to mph (Euro import) but was off until I changed angle drive.

Julian