[DeTomaso] Stock transmission speedo output

thomas thomas at hax.se
Mon Apr 8 02:48:29 EDT 2013

There are two basic types of angle drives, VDO or Borletti. Early cars had VDO and later cars Borletti.

Each are available in two types, 1210 or 1610 revs per mile. The 1210 drives are for kph speedos and the 1610 drives are for mph speedos.

The VDO drives are marked 1210 or 1610, and the Borletti drives are marked 806 or 804.

Thomas