[DeTomaso] Throw out bearing ?

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 00:29:12 EDT 2013

The pressure surface contour of the throw out bearing must the  right shape
for the release finger type on the pressure  plate.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Do the best you can with  what you have where you are.

Have fun today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/6/2013 7:13:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,