[DeTomaso] Lambo Miura SV burns to the ground in London

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:41:58 EDT 2013

That is hard to watch.  No fire ext??????
I carry one in every car.
What irks me is that nobody even tried to help, i have pesonally put out
two fires ( not counting race track incidents ) in my life, the first time
was for some girl who's car caught on fire while sitting a stoplight in
downtown Columbia, SC. I was walking dowwn the sidewalk, saw what was
happening, ducked into a store, appropriated their wall mounted fire ext
and ran outside and put it out. The second time was similar except I used
my own ext which was in my car.
Normally, I would credit Boy Scout training, but this was from being
trained when I was a student school bus driver.

I could never just watch. I find that very lame.

Michael Shortt