[DeTomaso] Hazard Switch

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 19:22:02 EDT 2013

Richard,

If you look very closely on the bodies of the switches, you should  find
that each pin is labled. Swap the wires, one wire at a time, according  to the
labels. The labels identify the ISO standard function for each  pin.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Do the best you can with  what you have where you are.

Have fun today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/6/2013 2:20:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,