[DeTomaso] Houston Auction

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 12:26:40 EDT 2013

And it has the "Matching Numbers" 427 too!

I'd like the see the data plates documenting this claim - grin.

I searched using the "Engine Type" and 427, but I could not find this car
in the registry.  It looks vaguely familiar.
I do recognize the turn-style it was photographed on, but I can't, yet,
place it.

Chuck

The black paint on the lower part of the front and rear of the car looks
pretty weird. Why not do it stock?

Jeff
6559

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Tom Shinrock <tmshinro at aol.com> wrote:

> I see there is a Pantera going to be auctioned today at the Mecum auction
> in Houston.

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=HA0413-150140&entryRow=9
7&lottype=&startRow=97

> Tom