[DeTomaso] Pre-paid 3G AT&T SIM card?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:03:08 EDT 2013

I would check your HTC band compatibility (is it a 3G or 4G?) as far as I was aware US and Euro GSM bands do not crossover. US is 850 & 1,900 MHz, whereas Europe is 800 & 1800 MHz. The US 3G is usually 1700/2100 MHz.
There's plenty of Starbucks and others with free public WiFi hotspots these days.

Julian