[DeTomaso] Pre-paid 3G AT&T SIM card?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:45:10 EDT 2013

I would just pop into a store and buy a burn phone ( like a virgin phone )
for $30 and however much you want to buy in minutes, you're all set.
As for as a hot spot, i think some of the burn phones can do that with a
cable.

I use a Verizon MiFi, maybe they have a rental or single month plan on
those, check their website.

I used my USA 4G Samsung Galaxy III IN europe last week and bought the
internation plan with .99 minutes and .29 local minutes.

Michael Shortt

Have you looked at renting a sat. phone, curious as to what those cost to
use per min.