[DeTomaso] Pre-paid 3G AT&T SIM card?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sat Apr 6 10:23:21 EDT 2013

Are there any pre-paid AT&T 3G SIM cards with data plan available? And
where would be a good place in the San Fransisco area to get one?

During our Fun Rally trip I'm contemplating bringing an (unlocked) HTC
Android phone that can be used as a WIFI hot-spot for my wifes and my
iPhones as well as the Mac Book.

As the HTC is Euro spec, I believe I'll need to use AT&T as they appear
to be using the same bands as we have here.

Cheers,
Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:	   thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320