[DeTomaso] Bleeding the cooling system

eb0711 at kolumbus.fi eb0711 at kolumbus.fi
Fri Apr 5 15:38:54 EDT 2013

I fondly remember the exhaust tinted smell of the paper wrapped molten
chocklate puddle in my luggage box somewhere in middle of Sweden, along
the way to Le Mans. Thank god, the the Vodka in the plastic bottle
didn't suffer any damage. The weather in LM was not the greatest for
camping...

It's amazing what you can stuff in there. :)

-Janne