[DeTomaso] VIN tag geekery

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:48:59 EDT 2013

Well.... it was apparently a non-knowledgeable person who saw Pantera
written by hand, did not know what a Pantera was and figured it must
be 'Pontiac' because she did know what that was!

When I received the title, I saw the mistake, made the correction and
sent it back to be fixed.
While the title was away, I had my 'speeding to Great Bend' event
where this fact figured in highly to the story.

Fortunately, it was resolved. I didn't even get a ticket.

I posted that story some time ago.... Jeeezzz, probably 15+ years ago!

:-)

Kirby