[DeTomaso] Bleeding the cooling system

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:35:58 EDT 2013

Luggage room isn't a valid complaint. It is AMAZING the quantity of junk you
can put in a Pantera.

It's true that it gets a little warm, and it tends to smell like exhaust
when you arrive (I *love* that smell!!!) but there is a lot of room

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375