[DeTomaso] 'nother Pantera 4 Sale: 2144

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:04:38 EDT 2013

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNLJ02144/RTHPNLJ0
2144.asp

Looks like Mustang Ranch is getting into the business of flippng Panteras
now.

>>>Yes, there have been quite a few Panteras recently advertised by them.
But.

on this car there were the previous seller, now it is being offered out of
Ohio.

Would be interesting to know the story behind the scratched in VIN number.

>>>Up until recently vendors sold blank VIN plate reproductions, letting the
owner do the stamping. and since that is non-trivial

many cars with replacement plates are still blank.

Have you seen that on any other Panteras in the registry Chuck?

>>>Sure, quite a few, and many other variations too.

I've actually added this specific one as an example of the "black
background" reproduction version

on the VIN Plates page, because it was a recent (handy) example.

---Chuck

Someone sure loved the yellow paint they put on that car, after all, they
painted everything yellow...  Bumpers, Suspension, etc...

  _____

No virus found in this message.