[DeTomaso] VIN tag geekery

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Apr 3 09:38:26 EDT 2013

The Wilkinson tag looks pretty darn close to original.  The only part I
didn't quite like about it was being able to see the die impressions
around the VIN numbers.  It kind of makes it look very non-original.
However, for anyone without the tag (such as myself now), it may be a
good substitute.

Thanks for the post Mike,
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired