[DeTomaso] Phillip Island photos

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 21:32:06 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

A couple of weeks ago I posted video links from Ross Jackson from his
Pantera vintage racer at Phillip Island, Australia.   Today he sent me a link to
an 872-photo photoset of the whole weekend; here are links to the photos of
the two Panteras (his is the yellow one, the black one belongs to Rusty
French):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterellenbogen/8602370198/in/set-7215763311805
1183

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterellenbogen/8602368758/in/set-7215763311805
1183

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterellenbogen/8601269873/in/set-7215763311805
1183

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterellenbogen/8601265813/in/set-7215763311805
1183

Strict interpretation of the rules means that poor Ross has to run 7/8 inch
wheels on his Pre-L Pantera while Rusty gets to run 8/10 inch wheels on his
Euro GTS.   He also gets vented brake rotors, fiberglass hood and decklid,
and all the other Gr3 upgrades while Ross has to make do with all stock
components.

Very unfair, if you ask me, considering that the good stuff was all
available as over-the-counter bolt-on parts from De Tomaso.

If you're interested, here's the direct link to the whole photoset:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterellenbogen/sets/72157633118051183/

Cheers!

Mike (feeling very racy today!)