[DeTomaso] Beautiful stock green Pantera in Maryland....

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Mon Apr 1 16:18:06 EDT 2013

Was that for 1971, or 1972?   I would believe 54 painted that color in
the '72 model year, but there were considerably more than that including the
1971 cars.

>>>According to that Marti Report, that count (actually 57 cars...my typo) was for 1971.
The car had a build date of 9/71, and the VIN was very close to the end of the '71 "model" year.
That color was only available on the '71 cars.  Actually, all three of the greens that were offered on the '71 cars
were only available in '71.

John