[DeTomaso] Pantera Wheels 15x8 & 15x7 with Correct XWX tires

Glenn Halperin glennhalperin at att.net
Mon Apr 1 15:16:35 EDT 2013

Group,

My name is Glenn Halperin. I am a Real Estate Appraiser in Newport Beach,
CA. 949-295-1873.

I joined this list because I have this set of wheels to sell. I wanted the
wheels, due to them being magnesium and very high quality. I saw a similar
set on a street rod and loved the look. I picked these up for a street buggy
project, but I'm not digging the look with the stock tires and maybe they're
too narrow for my application. If they don't sell, I'll replace the tires
with different sizes. Personally, I think they should go back on an original
Pantera.

They appear to have original paint with Campy stickers and center caps. The
Michelin XVX tires have very low miles with codes 429 for the front and 489
for the rear. The tires have no noticeable wear and are almost perfect, with
very minor crazing on the outer sidewalls. The Campagnolo wheels appear to
never have been curbed or damaged in any way. The paint has minor chips and
staining, but they would be perfect on a survivor car.

I purchased them from a hole-in-the-wall tire shop through Craigslist and
paid $750. I don't know their history. I just want to recoup my investment.
I hope it's okay for my post, if not I'll resign and they'll go on EBay.
I'll split the wheels and tires if someone wants the tires first. I looked
up the tires and was shocked at the prices for these in repos.

I have many photos:

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/ghalperin/media/IMG_4134_zps6d8a8946.jpg.ht
ml
http://s299.photobucket.com/user/ghalperin/media/IMG_4133_zps4af0090a.jpg.ht