[DeTomaso] Beautiful stock green Pantera in Maryland....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 10:33:39 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/31/13 22 36 4, jb841 at cox.net writes:

> Any idea how many were made in that color?
>

>>>Was that for 1971, or 1972?   I would believe 54 painted that color in
the '72 model year, but there were considerably more than that including the
1971 cars.

Many/most (including Lori's car, unfortunately) were repainted resale red;
there is a non-club-member living north of San Francisco who is the original
owner of his car, and he had his green car painted red before he drove it
off the lot!