[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 98, Issue 30

David and Marilyn Bell davidabell at att.net
Sun Sep 30 22:13:52 EDT 2012

I'm glad the removal part worked out for you.  Next you'll get to try
replacing the arms on the shaft fourteen times until the arm accidentally
lines up in the park position.

Personally, I've found that the wiper arm assembly goes a lot quicker if you
begin by yelling obsceneties at the top of your lungs or even throw/hit
stuff in your garage with other stuff in your garage.  You might as well get
that part of the assembly process out of the way up front as you will have
to do it sooner or later anyway.

Dave Bell