[DeTomaso] Removing Wiper Arm

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Sep 30 21:01:57 EDT 2012

Dear Dave,

               Well, that is encouraging.   When I next encounter the wipers
somewhere in the "parts warehouse" *if* can remember all this, then I'll be
set for some future road trip that could involve inclement weather.  (note
to self: remember the little thingee retracts because of the spring )

                            Thanks!,  Chuck Engles