[DeTomaso] NPC - Mike Drew

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 13:30:08 EDT 2012

Guy,

The budget was set up to afford a monthly black and white publication as well as FOUR color slick paper publications of many pages as you can see from the budget that is published in the Newsletter every year. Our treasurer carefully crunches numbers as that's his department and I can't account how other clubs might pay for their expenses.

$12 for dues in 2012??  Even PCNC's dues 32 years ago when we joined was $15!! That was before we became a POCA chapter.

 Black and white xerox, in 2012

Judy