[DeTomaso] NPC - Mike Drew

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 30 13:18:00 EDT 2012

I have to say thanks and thankyou for all the time and effort Mike and Jack
do for all of us.
I was president of the Arizona chapter for two years in the 1980's.
The one thing I learned was there are a lot of lazy critics that judge and
criticize all the work that you do.

If you want to destroy the motivation of the people who do all this for no
money, only for some small satisfaction of serving the pantera community,
you can easily do that by being critical.  When you are the person doing the
work for the club and have 100 other life's requirements that you are
juggling between the pantera club and then someone wants to criticize what
you have or have not done, it really takes the wind out of your motivation.
After two years I had enough and would not do it again.

No one has the right to be critical unless they are doing as much or more
for the club than the guy you want to critisize.

Thanks for everyones help, insights, recommendations and involvement in the
forum, especially Mike and Jack. They can do no wrong, they earned it the
hard way.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.
I really loved running my car at the silverstate at 165 mph with the sound
of the 180 degree headers.

Rich

DeTomaso mailing list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com