[DeTomaso] NPC - Mike Drew

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 00:43:09 EDT 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Mudslinging is not what I came here for.  If you want mudslinging, just turn on the latest election-related news.  Politicians seem to get pretty worked up over really "important" issues.

I look forward to both newsletters and magazines from POCA.  I don't care when they come, and I'm thankful that there are people willing to do the work as volunteers.  Having participated in running a large club with similar features, I realize that it's a lot of work.

Corey (waiting patiently for either another newsletter or a Profiles mag, even trying to contribute)