[DeTomaso] Removing Wiper Arm

David and Marilyn Bell davidabell at att.net
Sun Sep 30 00:06:42 EDT 2012

RE: [DeTomaso] Removing Wiper ArmI've considered anti-seaze on the wiper
arms as well, but my sense is that the arm to shaft tightness is mostly
mechanical rather than friction.  It's just extra hard to get the arm lined
up with the shaft with that little spring clip working against you all the
time.

But let me know if anti-seaze helps and I'll be sure and try it the next
time I have the wiper arms off.

Dave