[DeTomaso] Driving Our Detomaso /// Re-Cap

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 11:20:41 EDT 2012

I haven't driven mine in a week or two, and got to drive it into Houston yesterday.  Windows down.  Love to listen to it.  I'm kinda weird - I sometimes drive in the right-hand lane speed limit to let all the faster cars pass by and look.  Just fishing - no bites.   Ready for next year's rallies.   ----Bill