[DeTomaso] NPC - Mike Drew

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 11:12:39 EDT 2012

In a message dated 9/28/12 8 10 11, lotus0005 at hotmail.com writes:

> I'm trying to read "between the lines" but, boy am I confused.  In the
> Sept Newsletter, Mike Drew, in his Candidate Statement - Profile Editor, says,
> "Upcoming changes in my employment status will afford me increased time to
> dedicate to the task...."
>

>>>There's no reading between the lines.   My work commitments are tapering
off slightly which has already afforded me time I haven't had for quite
awhile.   I'll also be losing my AA travel benefits in a few months, which
means I'd have to (gasp!) actually BUY airline tickets instead of jetting around
for free the way I do now.   That will mean I'll miss a lot of events, but
have more time to generate magazines assuming others who attend are willing
to document them, instead of me.

Thanks for asking! :>)