[DeTomaso] Inner front wheel bearing to spindle fit?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Sep 26 14:48:12 EDT 2012

Sure why not...

Ken you are looking for a "slip fit" (0.0003" to 0.0005"). No banging on it.
Remove the rubber seal to test fit. A bit of polishing on the shaft may be
needed. "Crocus cloth" along with a bit of lube is all you need. A one inch
wide strip 12 inches long will allow you to hold it in your two hands moving
it back and forth, to work it around the shaft. Test the fit often...

Larry (what else would I say?) - Cleveland