[DeTomaso] Home again // Some PC - Trunk Monkey

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 14:50:13 EDT 2012

Classic!  Here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3L9BQQ4Gs

--- Original Message ---
I would suggest the trunk monkey. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere, but I know it exists.  I've seen it
on the Internet. On 9/25/12 2:44 PM, "CharlesMcCall" <charlesmccall at gmail.com> wrote: >It can be done... I've parked a zillion times in numerous hotels. >>Will it be as safe as in your own garage, probably not, but a ship in a >harbor is safe, but it wasn't built for that. And your house could always >burn down. That's sort of my philosophy. >>Many hotels have indoor parking. The defense in other hotels is their >location - if they are in the middle of nowhere, I don't think there is a >lot of danger parking outside if there is nobody to see it. And the >danger, >as I see it, is from car doors being opened and denting your car. >Professional car thieves won't touch your car - they'll go for cars with a >market for parts. >>Charles McCall >Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe >1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375 >http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323