[DeTomaso] Home again // Some PC

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Sep 25 20:41:58 EDT 2012

Dear Charlie,

            I agree with you.  I have put about 100k miles total on both
Panteras over the past 20 years driving all over the southwest.  Many road
trips, road rallies and a few trips to Vegas.  Never had any problems as you
have said.

                Drive it (like you said)

                    Raising Pantera Consciousness in the Southwest USA,
Chuck Engles