[DeTomaso] Home again // Some PC

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 25 15:09:26 EDT 2012

Congratulations Bud!

I'd like to think about some long trips myself.
Like Minneapolis to Phoenix...
but where do you leave your pantera  at night???

The logistics of keeping it safe while I sleep in four different places is
pretty challenging.

Barry

----

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 09:37:33 CDT 2012

I got home last night from a 3,745 mile Pantera road trip. Reunion in PA --
Site seeing in NY, Niagara Falls tour and much much more. Visits in MI, OH,
IA. plus stopping in car museums, classic car sales, a project Pantera near
Tom Shinrock. Thanks Tom.

I had a great time and am ready to do it again. Sorry I had to miss the
Wichita event.

Bud #3400