[DeTomaso] non pantera block question

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Mon Sep 24 09:21:20 EDT 2012

I have used K & B block sealer as well as concrete sealer in both a tractor
and a bulldozer.  Both had a good effect with no discernable water pump
damage.  The tractor was bad enough that it was leaking water out of the
starter.  Sealed it fine.
Note to self.  When buying a cheap used tractor check the water level.  If
there is no water be a bit suspicious.

Good luck,
jerry