[DeTomaso] NPC I have lost it

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Sep 23 19:43:11 EDT 2012

A few months ago someone posted an archived web address.  I have pulled out
a couple of gen 1 Megasquirts and thought I had all the instructions saved.
In going through the instructions I found some HTML addresses which are no
longer valid.

The Megasquirt web site has moved on, so I need to find previous iterations
of this site.

Since nothing is ever really deleted  from the Internet.  Some one posted a
web address with I think "archive" as part of the web address.

If someone would give me a hint I will start on the search to find my
obsolete Megasquirt information.

Thanks,
jerry